September -NOVEMBER every year
Thank You to everyone who joined us for a fun fall season. We look forward to seeing everyone in 2021.
2020 was not a normal year but we are thankful for all of our guests who made it a wonderful safe and fun season.
Our plan is to be open, flexible, and cautious. For the safety of our guests and our staff we will be strictly adhering to the current recommendations laid out by the state and local health boards. As their recommendations change we will adjust, but currently this means masks and social distancing will be required where necessary and possible.
We will have a Farm Activity Area Live update on our homepage and any social media. We will do our best to update this throughout the day so that our guests can make plans, but realize our conditions may rapidly change throughout the day as crowds and weather dictate.
Some of the changes will be as follows:
- Limited entry- we will limit ticket sales throughout the day in order to ensure social distancing guidelines
- Masks will be required indoors and anywhere 6’ distancing cannot be maintained
- Access to the Farm Activity Area will be walking only. We plan on offering a farm wagon ride but not as transportation to the Farm Activity Area.
- We will not offer Horse wagon rides or pony rides
- We will not have face painting
- We are not doing group events this year.
Hours and Prices:
Monday-Thurs 10:00am-6:00PM $6.00/person.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10-5:00pm $10/person
Hopefully we will be able to adjust this as the season progresses. Our commitment to you is to provide a fun but safe farm experience. Please click on our Farm Activity Area Live update for daily updates and conditions.